???? Good Spirits – CLICK HERE ????

• Author: Edgar M. Bronfman
    • Release date: February 23, 1998
    • Format: hardcover, 248 pages
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780399143748 (0399143742)
    • Publisher: Putnam Adult

About The Book

“There was never any doubt in my mind as to what my life’s work would be. I started with Seagram the day I was born.” It wasn’t the easiest thing imaginable to work for a famously irascible father and with a sometimes disputatious extended family of siblings, cousins, in-laws, and, later, sons, but Edgar M. Bronfman not only survived, he triumphed, to help build one of the most distinguished companies in the world. Good Spirits is filled with anecdotes about both the making of a businessman and the making of a business, as Bronfman learned Seagram from the ground up and discovered, sometimes the hard way, just what worked and what didn’t. With wisdom and humor, he distills a lifetime of business lessons into a highly readable memoir, and furnishes us with stories both illuminating and cautionary about how to recognize opportunity, delegate wisely, analyze properly, keep cool in a crisis, gain credibility (both inside and outside the company), and, especially, how to achieve balance — in one’s business and in one’s life. It is an inside look at innovative leadership for this generation — and the next.

PDF ebook Good Spirits buy cheap on Mac on Dymocks. Online Good Spirits Edgar M. Bronfman. FictionBook book Good Spirits read online for PC on Amazon. MOBI ebook Good Spirits by Edgar M. Bronfman download.

FB2 book Good Spirits by Edgar M. Bronfman on Kobo. Hardback Good Spirits download Android. EPUB ebook Good Spirits read on Powells. TXT Good Spirits Edgar M. Bronfman buy on iOS.

• #4111 返信

tachikomamesse

The Light in Exile by Cheryl J. Franklin • 9780886774172

返信先: (Audiobook) Good Spirits by Edgar M. Bronfman : 9780399143748
あなたの情報: